- The original feed used to access the real-time information has been removed by OCTranspo, which caused the app not to function at all the last few days... The app has been modified to use the new feed; the problem should be fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Added first API feature: show search results in text format -- simply add "&format=text" to search url to get results as tab-delimited text.
- Duplicate stops in search results have been fixed.
- The OC Transpo's spring schedule has been incorporated, but search results are showing duplicate stops; this will be fixed shortly.
- OC Tranpo's developer support has responded that block_id and trip_id (for finding scheduled stop times) are and will not be unavailable for real-time data, due to the constant changes that happen during the day.
- Added "3 mins ahead" note; the OC Transpo stream is usually 1 min accurate, while we keep a 1 min cache on our site.
- Fixed the GPS info not refreshing error when viewing in map mode.
- OC Transpo real-time feed made availabe. App created and announced
- allow re-ordering of My Stops
- show count-down timer better
- shorten our site cache to 30 secs, down from 1 min
- emphasize "updated on" timestamp
- indicate feed error when it happens
- add polls to users; did you catch you the bus? are buses' info accurate?
- in Quick Add, no error message is displayed when needed